Chronicle from the Hotel Ripken:

  • 1910 the house was built by the Oldenburg State
  • Leased until 1912 to August Schäfer
  • 1914 the building burned down completely
  • Leased until 1920 to Hermann Seeghorn
  • From 1920 Georg Ripken leased "Zur  Neuen Heimat" with agriculture
  • 1931, George Ripken earned the "Zur Neuen Heimat"
  • In 1976 became the son Herbert Ripken with Hanna owner of the Streekermoorer Inn
  • From 1987, whose son, Manfred Ripken took with Bärbel Ripken the "Zur Neuen Heimat"
  • A short time later it became the "Gasthof Ripken" renamed
  • 1989 was the first part built from hotel
  • At the same time it was called "Hotel Gesellschaftshaus Ripken"
  • 1991 Manfred Ripken ripped off the entire room, and built a new and larger
  • In 1996, the son Kai Ripken went with one in operation
  • 2008, the daughter Mona Ripken went with one in operation